Access to Health Care among Migrants in Goa, India
Lifelines, Goa (NGO) and RAPHID
- What is the health seeking behaviour among migrants in Goa?
- Perceptions on quality of care provided at public and private health care centers
- Allocation of resources (expenditure) and access of health care.
Papers in Progress
- Bailey, A. In search of livelihoods: migration and mobility from Karantaka to Goa. In : Irudaya Rajan (ed.), India Migration Report 2011. Routledge, (accepted)
- Bailey, A. Left at sea: HIV vulnerability among migrant fishermen in Goa, India
Linked student projects
- Sjaak Moerman will work on Health seeking behaviour among migrant groups in Goa, India (Winter 2010 ).
|Last modified:||15 November 2012 2.26 p.m.|