The Population Research Centre offers the following teaching and training:
- At Bachelor's level, population studies and methodological courses are taught within the Bachelor Human Geography & Urban and Regional Planning
- Minor in Population Studies for third year Bachelor's students
- Master of Science in Population Studies
- Double Degree Master programmes Social Demography (with University Pompeu Fabra, Barcelona) and Demography and Social Inequality (with the University of Cologne)
- Within the graduate school, we teach methodological courses in the two-year Research Master in Spatial Sciences and we offer PhD programmes in Demography.
- Contract education geared at mid-career professionals
|Last modified:||29 November 2017 10.46 a.m.|