Boydell & Brewer
- Sobecki, S. (Accepted/In press). The Handwriting of Fifteenth-Century Signet Clerks and the King’s French Secretaries. In M. Connolly, H. James-Maddocks, & D. Pearsall (Eds.), Scribal Cultures in Late Medieval England Boydell & Brewer.
- Paping, R. (2017). Dutch Live-in Farm Servants in the Long Nineteenth Century: The Decline of the Life-Cycle Service System for the Rural Lower Class. In J. Whittle (Ed.), Servants in Rural Europe: 1400-1900 (pp. 203-226). (People, Markets, Goods: Economies and Societies in History; Vol. 11). Woodbridge & Rochester: Boydell & Brewer.
- Kramer, F. (2017). Writing, Telling and Showing Horsemanship in Rhetoricians’ farce. In P. Butterworth, & K. Normington (Eds.), Medieval Theatre Performance: Actors, Dancers, Automata and their Audiences (pp. 161-178). Boydell & Brewer.
- Nicolay, J. (2017). Power and identity in the southern North Sea area: the Migration and Merovingian periods. In J. Hines, & N. IJssennagger (Eds.), Frisians and their North Sea Neighbours : From the Fifth Century to the Viking Age (pp. 75-92). Woodbridge: Boydell & Brewer.
- Sobecki, S. I. (2011). Edgar's Archipelago: Altitonantis and the Forging of Charters in Twelfth-Century Worcester. In S. Sobecki (Ed.), The Sea and Englishness in the Middle Ages: Maritime Narratives, Identity, and Culture (pp. 1-30). Cambridge: Boydell & Brewer.
- Brand, A. J. (2006). Appointment strategies at the court of duke Phillip the Good: new applications of old mechanisms. In A. Janse, & S. Gunn (Eds.), The Court as a stage. England and the Low Countries in the later middle ages (pp. 85 - 100). Woodbridge: Boydell & Brewer.
- MacDonald, A. A. (2005). Lyrics in Middle Scots. In T. G. Duncan (Ed.), A Companion to the Middle English Lyric (pp. 242 - 261). Cambridge: Boydell & Brewer.
- van Dijk, M. (2005). Miracles and visions in Devotio Moderna Biographies. In K. Cooper, & J. Gregory (Eds.), Signs, wonders and miracles. Representations of divine power in the life of the Church (pp. 239 - 248). (Studies in Church History; No. 41). Boydell & Brewer.
- Nip, R. I. A. (1999). The political relations between England and Flanders (1066-1128). In C. Harper-Bill (Ed.), Anglo-Norman Studies (pp. 145 - 168). Woodbridge: Boydell & Brewer.
- Nauta, L., & Minnis, A. (1993). 'More Platonico loquitur': What Nicholas Trevet really did to William of Conches. In A. Minnis (Ed.), Chaucer's 'Boece' and the Medieval Tradition of Boethius (pp. 1-33). Cambridge: Boydell & Brewer.
- Nauta, L. (1993). The Thirteenth-Century Revision of William of Conches's Commentary on Boethius. In A. Minnis (Ed.), Chaucer's 'Boece' and the Medieval Tradition of Boethius (pp. 189-191). Cambridge: Boydell & Brewer.