- Aasman, S. (2018). Becoming YouTube's Grandad: Media, Age, and generation in a virtual community. In S. Aasman, A. Fickers, & J. Wachelder (Eds.), Materializing Memories: Dispositifs, Generations, Amateurs (pp. 151). New York: Bloomsbury.
- Aasman, S., Fickers, A., & Wachelder, J. (Eds.) (2018). Materializing Memories: Dispositifs, Generations, Amateurs. New York: Bloomsbury.
- Ierna, C. (2018). Intentionality and Consciousness. In D. Jacquette (Ed.), The Bloomsbury Companion to the Philosophy of Consciousness (pp. 325-346). (Bloomsbury Companions). Bloomsbury.
- Palladino, P. (2016). Biopolitics and the philosophy of death. [S.l.]: Bloomsbury.
- Taylor, J. E., & van der Plicht, J. (2016). Radiocarbon dating of the Temple Scroll Wrapper and Cave 11Q. In Gleanings from the caves: Dead sea scrolls and artefacts from the Schøyen collection (pp. 350-355). London: Bloomsbury.
- Zurawski, J. M., Grabbe, L. L. (Ed.), & Boccaccini, G. (Ed.) (2016). The Seleucid and Hasmonean Periods and the Apocalyptic Worldview. (Library of Second Temple Studies; Vol. 88). London: Bloomsbury.
- Swarte, F., Schüppert, A., & Gooskens, C. (2015). Does German help speakers of Dutch to understand written and spoken Danish words? - The role of second language knowledge in decoding an unknown but related language. In G. De Angelis, U. Jessner, & M. Kresic (Eds.), Crosslinguistic influence and crosslinguistic interaction in multilingual language learning (pp. 173-197). Bloomsbury.
- Mason, S. (2015). What have the Romans ever done for us? Brian and Josephus on Anti-Roman Sentiment. In J. Taylor (Ed.), Jesus and Brian: Exploring the Historical Jesus and his Times via Monty Python’s Life of Brian (pp. 185-206). London: Bloomsbury.
- Kemperink, M. (2014). Darwinism in Dutch Literature. In T. Glick, & E. Shaffer (Eds.), The Literary and Cultural Reception of Charles Darwin in Europe (Vol. 3, pp. 207-225). (The Reception of British and Irish Authors in Europe; Vol. 3). London: Bloomsbury.
- Aasman, S. (2014). Saving Private Reels? Archiving user generated content (formerly known as home movies) in the digital age. In L. Rascaroli, G. Young, & B. Monahan (Eds.), Amateur Filmmaking the Home Movie, the Archive, the Web (pp. 245-257). London: Bloomsbury.
- Zurawski, J. (2014). The Two Worlds and Adam’s Sin: The Problem of 4 Ezra 7:10-14. In G. Boccaccini, & J. M. Zurawski (Eds.), Interpreting 4 Ezra and 2 Baruch: International Studies (pp. 97-106). (Library of Second Temple Studies; Vol. 87). London: Bloomsbury.
- Ioannidou, E. (2010). From Translation to Performance Reception: The Death of the Author and the Performance Text. In E. Hall, & S. Harrop (Eds.), Theorising Performance: Greek Tragedy, Cultural History and Critical Practice (pp. 208-218). London: Bloomsbury.