Have we forgotten imaging prior to and after kidney transplantation?Benjamens, S., Glaudemans, A. W. J. M., Berger, S. P., Slart, R. H. J. A. & Pol, R. A., Aug-2018, In : European Radiology. 28, 8, p. 3263-3267 5 p.
Research output: Contribution to journal › Editorial › Academic › peer-review
• These publications are poorly cited, as compared with other fields of imaging.
• Conversely, there is a clinical need for evidence-based recommendations.
• Innovative advances for the use of imaging and kidney transplantation are essential.
• An increased focus and adequate research funding are highly anticipated by clinicians.
|Number of pages||5|
|Publication status||Published - Aug-2018|
- Stan Benjamens (Speaker)30-Jun-2018 → 5-Jul-2018
Activity: Participating in or organising an event › Participation in conference › Academic