Science and Society
University of Groningen > Faculty of Science and Engineering > Faculty Board FSE > FSE Research > Energy and Sustainability Research Institute Gron. > Science and Society
- Roelofs, C. (2015). Towards sustainable biotechnology innovation in Africa: The roles of stakeholders in local contexts. Poster session presented at EU-SPRI Early Career Researcher Conferences (ECC) , Rome, Italy.
- Laugs, G., & van der Windt, H. (2015). Social Dimensions Affecting Attitudes of Local Renewable Energy Initiatives Towards Biogas. Poster session presented at European Biomass Conference and Exhibition (EUBCE), Vienna, Austria.
- Laugs, G., & van der Windt, H. (2015). Social Dimensions Affecting Local Energy Initiatives' Attitudes Towards Biogas. Abstract from Association of American Geographers (AAG), Annual Meeting, Chicago (IL), United States.
- de Wit, E., Gerkema, M. P., Dolfsma, W. A., & van der Windt, H. J. (2014). A review of University-Industry knowledge transfer practices. Paper presented at University Industry Interaction Conference, Barcelona, Spain.
- van der Molen, F., & Puente Rodriguez, D. (2013). The co-production of power and knowledge around the mussel fisheries transition in the Dutch Wadden Sea. Paper presented at Interpretive Policy Analysis, Vienna, Austria.
- van der Molen, F., & Puente Rodriguez, D. (2012). Practices of connecting knowledge and governance: Case studies in the Dutch Wadden Sea. Poster session presented at 13th International Scientific Wadden Sea Symposium, Leeuwarden, Netherlands.
- van der Molen, F. (2012). Issues of knowledge and expertise in policy arrangements: An exploratory case study of the dynamic preservation approach to coastal management. Paper presented at 19th Annual Conference on Multi-Organizational Partnerships, Alliances and Networks, Wageningen, Netherlands.