Faculty of Arts
University of Groningen > Faculty of Arts
- Ohlerth, A-K. (2018). Finite Action and Object Naming Tasks for English Language Mapping under nTMS. Poster session presented at TABU Dag 2018, Groningen, Netherlands.
- Ossewaarde, R., Jonkers, R., Jalvingh, F., & Bastiaanse, Y. (2018). Graph based measurements of the decline of syntactic complexity in speakers with dementia. 88-90. Abstract from 19th Science of Aphasia Conference, Venice, Italy.
- Ohlerth, A-K., & Bastiaanse, Y. (2018). Language Mapping using Object and Action Naming under nTMS. Poster session presented at European Workshop on Cognitive Neuropsychology, Bressanone Brixen, Italy.
- Caselli, T., Novielli, N., Patti, V., & Rosso, P. (2018). Language Resources and Tools for the Automatic Analysis of Gender and Hate Speech in Italian: A Contribution of the Italian Computational Linguistics Community.. Abstract from LInguaggio, parità di Genere e parole d'odio Language, Gender and HaTe Speech, Venice, Italy.
- Bieger, L. (2018). “Native Son” and the Public: Literature, Media, and the Politics of Reading. Paper presented at Annual Meeting of the American Comparative Literature Association, Los Angeles, United States.
- Jelfs, T. (2018). Nothing But Flowers, or Glimpsing the Garden after the Machine. Paper presented at EAAS and BAAS Joint Conference 2018, London, United Kingdom.
- Hoppe, D., van Rij, J., Ramscar, M., & Hendriks, P. (2018). Order matters! How marking order influences learning of categories in language. Poster session presented at 31st Annual CUNY Conference on Human Sentence Processing, Davis, United States.
- Baiocchi, V., Alessandri, L., Giannone, F., Sevink, J., Gorp, van, W., & Leusen, van, M. (2018). Pre-Bonifica maps of the Agro Pontino: an assessment. 277-281. Abstract from 2018 IEEE International Conference on
Metrology for Archaeology and Cultural Heritage, Cassino, Italy.
- Tokac, S. D., Popov, S., Arslan, S., & Bastiaanse, Y. (2018). Processing of evidentiality in Turkish: An ERP study. Poster session presented at Science of Aphasia 2018, Venice-Lido, Italy.
- Bieger, L. (2018). Reading Institutions: Reassessing Literature’s Public Commitments. Paper presented at The Futures of Critique, Freiburg, Germany.
- Bieger, L. (2018). Reading Institutions: Reassessing Literature’s Public Commitments. Paper presented at Current Tendencies in Contemporary American Fiction
, Hamburg, Germany.
- Sezal, M. (2018). Reification of Power Structures in Popular Culture: Utopian Science Fiction as Proxy for Legitimation. Paper presented at ISA 59th Annual Convention, San Fracisco, United States.
- Lewis, A., Jamieson, J., Ly, M., FitzGerald, V., & Groenewold, R. (2018). Resilience, self-efficacy and professional identity in Dietetics and Speech Pathology students. Paper presented at ACEN WA, Perth, Australia.
- Bieger, L. (2018). Revisiting The Public and Its Problems: Reading Dewey with Habermas. Paper presented at Truth or Post-Truth? , Freiburg, Germany.
- Bieger, L. (2018). Revisiting The Public and Its Problems: Reading Dewey with Habermas. Paper presented at Research Seminar of the Department of Culture of the John F. Kennedy Institute, Berlin, Germany.
- Schaap, G., Kleemans, M., & Van Cauwenberge, A. (Accepted/In press). Second screening for news: Effects of presentation on information processing and program liking. Paper presented at Annual Meeting of the International Communication Association, Prague, Czech Republic.
- Gins, S. (2018). Shadows of Normativity: Representations of Indigeneity in the Dragon Age Franchise. Paper presented at American Indian Workshop, Ghent, Belgium.
- Van Cauwenberge, A. (Accepted/In press). Talking politics 2.0: How young people construct understandings of public affairs through social media networks. Abstract from Annual Meeting of the International Communication Association, Prague, Czech Republic.
- Tokac, S. D., Tuncer, A. M., & Mavis, I. (2018). The Assessment of Cognitive Skills of Individuals With and Without Aphasia Using Adaptation of Cognitive Screening Part of The Comprehensive Aphasia Test. Poster session presented at European Workshop on Cognitive Neuropsychology, Bressanone Brixen, Italy.
- Olthof, J. (2018). The End of Ethos as We Know It: Donald Trump and the Present-day Politics of Persona. Paper presented at Rhetoric Society of America: Reinventing Rhetoric, Minneapolis, MN, United States.
- de Jong, J., & Megens, C. (2018). The Idea of Europe: Teaching Cultural History for almost twenty years. Paper presented at European Studies and Europe., Krakow, Poland.
- Nagelsmit, E. (2018). The Portrait as Parable: Pierre Mignard and the secret marriage of Madame de Maintenon. Paper presented at Quid est secretum?: On the Visual Representation of Mystery and Secrecy in Early Modern Europe, 1500-1700, , (March 2018) , Atlanta, United States.
- Thompson, M., Bonino, L., Wilkinson, M. D., Kaliyaperumal, R., Burger, K., Van Leeuwen, S., ... Roos, M. (2017). Overview of a suite of middle-ware services for implementing FAIR data principles. 10th International Conference on Semantic Web Applications and Tools for Health Care and Life Sciences, SWAT4LS 2017, Rome, Italy.
- Tol, G., Borgers, B., & de Haas, T. (2017). The Role of Pottery Studies in Reconstructing Local Economies: A case study from the Pontine region, Lazio (Central Italy). Paper presented at AAA Anual Conference, Melbourne, Australia.
- Zwiers, M. (2017). Good Neighbors during the Cold War: The Dominican Republic and the Jim Crow South. Paper presented at Pursuing the Rooseveltian Century, Middelburg, Netherlands.
- Hagedoorn, B. (2017). ‘Representing the social acceptance of migrants in the Netherlands as both a disruptive and lucid narrative.’. Paper presented at The Future of European Television: Between Transnationalism and Euroscepticism, ECREA Television Studies Conference 2017, Málaga, Spain.
- van den Hoogen, Q. (2017). De beoordeling van kwaliteit ... en is dat dan in context?. Kwaliteit in Context, Leeuwarden, Netherlands.
- Berends, S., Wieling, M., Sprenger, S., Brouwer, S., & Schmid, M. (2017). How to analyse age effects in electrophysiological signatures of second language grammar processing. Poster session presented at COM 2017, Groningen, Netherlands.
- Loonen, M. J. J. E., Hayashi, K., Tanabe, Y., Ono, K., Uchida, M., Tago, K., & Hayatsu, M. (2017). Very higt nitrification and denitrification potentials of soils on the talus under a kittiwake-cliff in Ny-Ålesund. Poster session presented at Svalbard symposium, Oslo, Norway.
- Siriboonpipattana, W., Bastiaanse, Y., Burchert, F., & Nikolaev, A. (2017). Passive Sentence Comprehension in Thai Agrammatic Speakers. Abstract from Academy of Aphasia -- 55th Annual Meeting, Baltimore, United States.
- Santin, M., Hobbelink, C., van Hout, A., & Flecken, M. (2017). Does the result justify the means? Verbal and non-verbal memory of resultative events in Mandarin, Dutch and Spanish speakers. Poster session presented at Event Representations in the Brain, Language and Development., Nijmegen, Netherlands.
- Foppolo, F., Santin, M., Danu, J., & van Hout, A. (2017). Incremental processing of culmination inferences: a cross-linguistic comparison.. Poster session presented at Event Representations in the Brain, Language and Development., Nijmegen, Netherlands.
- Sun, Y. (2017). Public Deliberation and Civic Engagement in Public Health Politics: Everyday Political Talk about Public Health Issues on Chinese BBS forums. Paper presented at Annual conference AoIR 2017: Networked Publics, Tartu, Estonia.
- Kuo, Y. (2017). Religious Pragmatism and Utilitarianism in Modern China. Paper presented at Dynamics of Religious Diversity, Utrecht , Netherlands.
- Schepers, M. (2017). Stilte en Duisternis in Vervlogen Tijden: oerverhalen?. Paper presented at Feel the Night, Kollumerpomp, Netherlands.
- Bosveld-de Smet, L., & Bakker, A-R. (2017). Samenwerking van RuG met softwareleverancier EmbraceSBS in onderzoek naar effectieve visualisaties van netwerkdata. Het Grootste Kennisfestival van Noord Nederland, Groningen, Netherlands.
- Corda, A., van Aken, M., Lowie, W., Ritzema, L., & Taylor, L. (2017). Gespreksvaardigheid Engels toetsen aan het eind van de basisschool. Paper presented at ANÉLA Najaarsstudiedag 2017, Tilburg, Netherlands.
- Tops, W., Neimeijer, S., & Mariën, P. (2017). Effects of regiolects on the perception of developmental foreign accent syndrome. Poster session presented at 18th International Science of Aphasia Conference, Geneva, Switzerland.
- Foppolo, F., Santin, M., Danu, J., & van Hout, A. (2017). Telicity cross-linguistically: An eye-tracking study. Poster session presented at Architectures and Mechanisms of Language Processing, Lancaster, United Kingdom.