Energy and Sustainability
- Haan-Kamminga, A. (2012). Financial Securities for CCS: security for whom? - Dissussion paper-. In expert meeting Legal and Regulatory Barriers to CCS Projects in Europe
- Weishaar, S. (2012). Hybrid emissions trading systems: what about efficiency?. Paper presented at policy-science-business roundtable on Opportunities with Climate Policy Development in China: Searching Regulatory Approaches for Greenhouse Gas Mitigation, Ministry of Infrastructure and the Environment, The Hague, Netherlands.
- Haan-Kamminga, A., & Mikunda, T. (2012). National and transboundary barriers to CO2 transport and storage in the North Sea. (CATO2-WP4.1-D07 ed.) CATO-2 onderzoeksprogramma.
- Woolley, O. A. (2012). Overcoming Legal Challenges for Offchore Electricity Grid Development: a case study of the Cobra and Kriegers Flak Projects. In European Energy Law Report IX (pp. 167-196). Intersentia, International Law Series.
- Roggenkamp, M. M., Zilman, D. N., Barrera-Hernández, L., & del Guayo, I. (2012). Overview and conclusion: The role of Networks in Changing Energy Markets and the Need for Innovative Solutions. In Energy Networks and the Law (pp. 417-436)
- Roggenkamp, M. M. (2012). Protecting Energy Infrastructure in the EU: The Impact of External Damages on Supply Security. In Energy Networks and the Law: Innovative Solutions in Changing Markets (pp. 118-140)
- Squintani, L., Holwerda, J. M., & de Graaf, K. J. (2012). Regulating greenshouse gas emissions from EU ETS installations: what room is left for the member states. In M. Peeters, & M. Stallworthy (Eds.), Climate Law in EU Member States, towards National Legislation for Climate Protection (pp. 67-88). (New Horizons in Environmental and Energy Law). Cheltenham UK: Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Haan-Kamminga, A. (2012). Supporting CCS through legislation: law meets practice, but does it help? Discussion paper. In Host Publication
- Weishaar, S. (2012). The EU ETS Spot Market: A Law and Economics Assessment of Market Manipulation. Paper presented at 29th Annual Conference of the European Association of Law and Economics , Stockholm, Sweden.
- Vedder, H. H. B. (2012). The formalities and substance of EU external environmental competence: stuck between climate change and competitiveness. In E. Morgera (Ed.), The External Environmental Policy of the European Union (pp. 11-32). Cambridge University Press.
- Faure, M., & Weishaar, S. E. (2012). The role of environmental taxation: economics and the law. In J. E. Milne, & M. S. Anderson (Eds.), Handbook of Research on Environmental Taxation (pp. 399-421). (Elgar original reference). Cheltenham: Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Nentjes, A., & Woerdman, E. (2012). Tradable Permits versus Tradable Credits: A Survey and Analysis. International Review of Environmental and Resource Economics, 6(1), 1-78.
- Haan-Kamminga, A., & Mikunda, T. (2012). Transboundary legal issues concerned with carbon dioxide capture and storage, Economics, cross border regulation and financial liability of CO2 transport and storage infrastructure. (CATO2-WP4.1-D04 ed.) CATO-2 onderzoeksprogramma.