Data from: Superparasitism drives heritable symbiont epidemiology and host sex ratio in a wasp
Parratt, S. R. (Creator), Frost, C. L. (Creator), Schenkel, M. (Creator), Rice, A. (Creator), Hurst, G. D. D. (Creator) & King, K. C. (Creator), University of Groningen, 10-Aug-2016
- Steven R. Parratt (Creator)
- Crystal L. Frost (Creator)
- Martijn Schenkel (Creator)
- Annabel Rice (Creator)
- Gregory D D Hurst (Creator)
- Kayla C. King (Creator)
The data package contains nine datasets:
infection prevalence and sex ratio through eight generations. Used to produce Figure_1, Figure_2 and Table_1
Population viability through time. Used for Figure_3
Infection prevalence at generation 4 for populations of N.vitripennis kept at variable opportunities to super parasitise. Used for Figure_4.
Multiple host species infection dynamics: Used in Figure 5
Vertical transmission efficiency of Arsenophonus nasoniae in five species of parasitoid wasps. Data collected after two generations of passage following Arsenophonus introduction. Used for Figure 6
Cost of Arsenophonus nasoniae infection in multiple species: Data collected from 4 of 5 species after two generations of passage following Arsenophonus introduction. Used for Figure 7
- Data S7
Male killing efficiency of Arsenophonus strain CAN1 in host wasp Nasonia vitripennis
- Data S8
Male killing efficiency of Arsenophonus nasonaie strain UK1 in multiple host wasp species.
- Data S9
Superparasitism intensity of Nasonia vitripennis at varying wasp and host densities.
|Date made available||10-Aug-2016|
|Publisher||University of Groningen|
|Access to the dataset||Open|
- MALE-KILLING WOLBACHIA, LOCAL MATE COMPETITION, SON-KILLER TRAIT, NASONIA-VITRIPENNIS, PARASITOID WASP, HORIZONTAL TRANSMISSION, ARSENOPHONUS-NASONIAE, TRANSMITTED PARASITES, MEDIATED PROTECTION, NATURAL-POPULATIONS
Keywords on Datasets
- Schenkel, M. A., Rice, A., Hurst, G. D. D. & King, K. C., 1-Jun-2016, In : PLoS Pathogens. 12, 6, 22 p., e1005629.
Research output: Contribution to journal › Article › Academic › peer-review