Data from: Repeatable and heritable behavioural variation in a wild cooperative breeder
Edwards, H. A. (Creator), Burke, T. (Creator), Dugdale, H. (Creator), University of Groningen, 13-Jan-2017
- Hannah A. Edwards (Creator)
- Terry A. Burke (Creator)
- Hannah Dugdale Nature Seychelles, PO Box 1310, Roche Caiman, Mahé, Republic of Seychelles., School of Biology, The Faculty of Biological Sciences, University of Leeds, Leeds, LS2 9JT, UK. (Creator)
- Department of Animal and Plant Sciences, University of Sheffield, Sheffield, S10 2TN, UK.
- Nature Seychelles, PO Box 1310, Roche Caiman, Mahé, Republic of Seychelles.
- School of Biology, The Faculty of Biological Sciences, University of Leeds, Leeds, LS2 9JT, UK.
The data package contains one dataset:
- Data for analysis of personality in the Seychelles warbler.
|Date made available||13-Jan-2017|
|Publisher||University of Groningen|
|Access to the dataset||Open|
- cooperative breeding, Seychelles warbler, heritability, repeatability, personality, exploration, Acrocephalus sechellensis
Keywords on Datasets
- May-2018, In : Behavioral Ecology. 28, 3, p. 668-676 9 p.
Research output: Contribution to journal › Article › Academic › peer-review