Data from: Relative deprivation and relative wealth enhances anti-immigrant sentiments: the v-curve re-examined
Jetten, J. (Creator), Mols, F. (Creator), Postmes, T. (Creator), University of Groningen, 16-Oct-2015
- Jolanda Jetten (Creator)
- Frank Mols (Creator)
- Tom Postmes (Creator)
- Univ Queensland, University of Queensland, Sch Polit Sci & Int Studies, Polit Sci
The data package contains four datasets:
- Data is gathered from publicly available data bases and compiled with the software package SPSS.
- Data is collected through surveys and compiled with the software package SPSS.Datafile contains item pertaining to Opposition to Immigration (OTI).
- Data is collected through surveys and compiled with the software package SPSS. Containing similar items to Study 2.
- Data is collected through surveys and compiled with the software package SPSS. (Preseco=present economy, futeco=future economy, pasterco=past economy).
|Date made available||16-Oct-2015|
|Publisher||University of Groningen|
|Access to the dataset||Open|
- SOCIAL IDENTITY, WESTERN-EUROPE, GROUP POSITION, EXTREME-RIGHT, INTERGROUP DISCRIMINATION, PUBLIC-ATTITUDES, BIAS MAP, PREJUDICE, THREAT, GRATIFICATION, Immigration
Keywords on Datasets
Relative Deprivation and Relative Wealth Enhances Anti-Immigrant Sentiments: The V-Curve Re-ExaminedJetten, J., Mols, F. & Postmes, T., 13-Oct-2015, In : PLoS ONE. 10, 10, 24 p., e0139156.
Research output: Contribution to journal › Article › Academic › peer-review