Data from: Joint care can outweigh costs of nonkin competition in communal breeders
Bebbington, K. (Creator), Fairfield, E. A. (Creator), Spurgin, L. (Creator), Kingma, S. A. (Creator), Dugdale, H. (Creator), Komdeur, J. (Creator) & Richardson, D. (Creator), University of Groningen, 20-Sep-2017
- School of Biological Sciences, University of East Anglia, Norwich Research Park, Norfolk, NR4 7TJ, UK
- School of Biology, Faculty of Biological Sciences. University of Leeds
The data package contains one dataset:
- Data for all analyses described in the manuscript. Each row represents one sampled individual.
|Date made available||20-Sep-2017|
|Publisher||University of Groningen|
|Geographical coverage||Republic of Seychelles|
|Access to the dataset||Open|
- relatedness, communal breeding, cooperative breeding, Seychelles warbler, competition, Offspring rivalry, Acrocephalus sechellensis
Keywords on Datasets
- Bebbington, K., Fairfield, E. A., Spurgin, L. G., Kingma, S. A., Dugdale, H., Komdeur, J. & Richardson, D., 13-Jan-2018, In : Behavioral Ecology. 29, 1, p. 169-178 10 p.
Research output: Contribution to journal › Article › Academic › peer-review