Data from: Incest avoidance, extrapair paternity, and territory quality drive divorce in a year-round territorial bird.
Hidalgo Aranzamendi, N. (Creator), Hall, M. L. (Creator), Kingma, S. A. (Creator), Sunnocks, P. (Creator), Peters, A. (Creator), University of Groningen, 7-Jun-2016
- Nataly Hidalgo Aranzamendi (Creator)
- Michelle L. Hall (Creator)
- Sjouke Anne Kingma (Creator)
- Paul Sunnocks (Creator)
- Anne Peters (Creator)
- School of Biological Sciences, Monash University, Clayton, Victoria 3800, Australia.
The data package contains one dataset:
- Database contains raw data used in the analyses included in the manuscript. Each sheet includes data for an specific analysis and has a correspond Read Me tab next to it.
|Date made available||7-Jun-2016|
|Publisher||University of Groningen|
|Access to the dataset||Open|
- breeder dispersal, inbreeding, infidelity, monogamy, cooperative breeding, long-term pair bond
Keywords on Datasets
Incest avoidance, extrapair paternity, and territory quality drive divorce in a year-round territorial birdHidalgo Aranzamendi, N., Hall, M. L., Kingma, S. A., Sunnocks, P. & Peters, A., 2016, In : Behavioral Ecology. 27, 6, p. 1808-1819 12 p., arw101.
Research output: Contribution to journal › Article › Academic › peer-review