Data from: Finding the right coverage: The impact of coverage and sequence quality on SNP genotyping error rates
Fountain, E. D. (Creator), Pauli, J. N. (Creator), Reid, B. N. (Creator), Palsboll, P. (Creator) & Peery, M. Z. (Creator), University of Groningen, 15-Feb-2016
- Emily D Fountain (Creator)
- Jonathan N. Pauli (Creator)
- Brendan N. Reid (Creator)
- Per Palsboll (Creator)
- M. Zachariah Peery (Creator)
- Univ Wisconsin, University of Wisconsin Madison, University of Wisconsin System, Dept Forest & Wildlife Ecol, Russell Labs 1630
The data package contains two datasets:
- Contains SAS script for estimating genotyping error rates using Mendelian incompatibilities.
- Contains the SNP datasets used for analysis of genotyping error rates from reference alignment, reference alignment rxstacks, de novo assembly and de novo assembly rxstacks.
|Date made available||15-Feb-2016|
|Publisher||University of Groningen|
|Geographical coverage||Costa Rica|
|Access to the dataset||Open|
- ddRAD, genotyping error, Mendelian error, next generation sequencing, single nucleotide polymorphism, Choloepus hoffmanni
Keywords on Datasets
Finding the right coverage: The impact of coverage and sequence quality on single nucleotide polymorphism genotyping error ratesFountain, E. D., Pauli, J. N., Reid, B. N., Palsboll, P. J. & Peery, M. Z., Jul-2016, In : Molecular Ecology Resources. 16, 4, p. 966-978 13 p.
Research output: Contribution to journal › Article › Academic › peer-review