Data from: Evidence from pyrosequencing indicates that natural variation in animal personality is associated with DRD4 DNA methylation
Verhulst, E. C. (Creator), Mateman, A. C. (Creator), Zwier, M. (Creator), Caro, S. P. (Creator), Verhoeven, K. J. F. (Creator), van Oers, K. (Creator), University of Groningen, 15-Dec-2015
- Eveline C. Verhulst (Creator)
- A. Christa Mateman (Creator)
- Mathijs Zwier (Creator)
- Samuel P. Caro (Creator)
- Koen J F Verhoeven (Creator)
- Kees van Oers (Creator)
- Contain all the individual methylation levels per CpG position for assays A-D. Each tab ($data_$assay_$tissuetype) contains the results from one pyrosequence run and one type of tissue (blood or brain). The columns indicate: SampleID: bird sample Note: EEB score, F is Fast exploring, S is Slow exploring Pos. 1 Meth%: Methylation percentage for CpG position 1 in assayB Pos. 2 Meth%: Methylation percentage for CpG position 2 in assayB Etc. Cell colours indicate quality scores In green: highly reliable methylation scores In yellow: reliable methylation scores In pink: unreliable methylation scores (not used in downstream analyses) SampleID with *_replicate indicates that the DNA sample with this number was used in duplo on this plate for within assay analysis.
- The file All_pyroruns.xlxs contains all the % methylation datapoints per position, per assay, per run, per sample and tissue in one file for analysis in statistical software.
The file Replicate_analysis.xlsx contains all % methylation datapoints that were run in duplo within and between assays repeatability analysis.
|Date made available||15-Dec-2015|
|Publisher||University of Groningen|
|Geographical coverage||The Netherlands|
|Access to the dataset||Open|
- Epigenetics, Behaviour, Personality, DNA methylation, Birds, Parus major
Keywords on Datasets
Evidence from pyrosequencing indicates that natural variation in animal personality is associated with DRD4 DNA methylationVerhulst, E. C., Mateman, A. C., Zwier, M. V., Caro, S. P., Verhoeven, K. J. F. & Van Oers, K., Apr-2016, In : Molecular Ecology. 25, 8, p. 1801-1811 11 p.
Research output: Contribution to journal › Article › Academic › peer-review