Data from: Energetic constraints on species coexistence in birds
Pigot, A. (Creator), Tobias, J. A. (Creator), Jetz, W. (Creator), University of Groningen, 16-Mar-2016
- Alexander Pigot (Creator)
- Joseph A Tobias (Creator)
- Walter Jetz (Creator)
The data package contains seven sets:
- This dataset contains the cell values (for NPP, species richness, sister coexistence and sister age) used in Figure 1A-D.
- This file contains two datasheets. The first sheet provides the underlying sister species, and their values of coexistence and NPP from a single exemplar tree used to plot Figure 2A. The second sheet provides the numerical values plotted in Figure 2B.
- This file contains the individual numeric values plotted in Figure 3.
- This file contains 4 datasheets providing the individual numeric values plotted in Figure 4A-D.
- This file provides the cell values (species richness and coexistence) and realm assignments used in Figure 5.
- This file contains the cell values (species richness, sister species richness and coexisting richness) used in Figure S2A-B.
- This file contains the observed and estimated vales of σ and ε for different sister species age distributions plotted in Figure S2.
|Date made available||16-Mar-2016|
|Publisher||University of Groningen|
|Access to the dataset||Open|
- species-energy theory, coexistence, productivity, species richness, geographic range overlap, diversity gradients
Keywords on Datasets
- 14-Mar-2016, In : PLOS BIOLOGY. 14, 3, 21 p., e1002407.
Research output: Contribution to journal › Article › Academic › peer-review