Data from: Competitor phenology as a social cue in breeding site selection
Samplonius, J. (Creator), Both, C. (Creator), University of Groningen, 1-Feb-2017
The data package contains seven sets:
- Contains all the flycatcher arrival data used in the statistical analyses
- Data of the 2014 swaps of tit broods
- Data of the 2015 tit nests used for swapping
- Data of every nest box and which subplot they belonged to
- Data of general breeding biology of the four most common nest box breeders in our study
- Data of the arrival order of flycatcher males and females in relatively "early" and "late" subplots. Used for figure 4.
- R script in which all the results in this study can be checked and replicated, using the data files available.
|Date made available||1-Feb-2017|
|Publisher||University of Groningen|
|Temporal coverage||2014 - 2015|
|Geographical coverage||West Africa, Europe|
|Access to the dataset||Open|
- climate, competition, habitat selection, heterospecific attraction, mate choice, protandry, public information, species interactions, social learning, timing, Parus major, Cyanistes caeruleus, Ficedula hypoleuca
Keywords on Datasets
- Samplonius, J. M. & Both, C., May-2017, In : Journal of Animal Ecology. 86, 3, p. 615-623 9 p.
Research output: Contribution to journal › Article › Academic › peer-review