Ocean Ecosystems is involved in the Energy and Environmental Sciences Master track, which is organized by all ESRIG research groups.
Besides that, Ocean Ecosystems is strongly involved in the well established Marine Biology Master Track. This is the only accredited Marine Biology Master track in The Netherlands, running successfully for more than 25 years now!
The Marine Biology Master track is jointly organized by:
- Department of Ocean Ecosystems (headed by Prof. dr. Anita Buma)
- GREEN - Marine ecology (headed by Prof. dr. Klemens Eriksson
- GREEN - Marine evolution and conservation (headed by Prof. Per Palsbøll)
- GREEN - Evolutionary diversification of reef-associated marine organisms (headed by Sancia van der Meij)
- Information on Marine Biology Education on the Bachelor level
- General information about the Marine Biology Master track
- General information about the Energy and Environmental Sciences Master track
- Further information on our Master tracks
- Information on opportunities for Master projects
- Facebook (here we announce Master projects as well)
If you have any futher questions, contact us.
|Last modified:||08 April 2020 11.41 a.m.|