By the end of this Intensive Summer Course students should be able to:
- Understand the way business model design thinking, and the development of a customer value proposition in particular, can help to recognize and create customer / societal value from biomedical research.
- Appreciate the concept and importance of intellectual property.
- Integrate strategic concepts such as sustainability of a competitive advantage and strategic partnering into business model design thinking.
- Understand different perspectives on the concept of competition and competitive advantage
- Understand the role and impact of teams and investors in entrepreneurial companies.
- Appreciate the importance of technology road-mapping and other approaches used by companies in order to develop their technology into a marketable product, in areas such as pharma, biotechnology, diagnostics and food & nutrition.
- Develop a pitch and create an attractive proposition on the societal and commercial value of their research which is based upon a well explained business model concept.
|Last modified:||29 January 2018 09.50 a.m.|