Deadline: 1 June 2019
If you are interested in making an application to participate in the Industry Perspectives on Innovative Medicine Summer School please send an email to summerschoolIPIM rug.nl to receive further information.
1. Wait for response/ confirmation mail from our organizing committee that all required documents have been received and your application will be considered. Should we need any further information, we will be in contact. Please be aware that incomplete applications will not be considered for this summer school.
2. The selection procedure will be based upon grading of your application by independent professionals connected to the UMCG/ RUG. The top 40 applicants will be selected and formally invited after the selection procedure. The deadline for application is the 1st of June 2019 (according to the website), however, we would like to start with the grading as soon as possible. So please fill out the forms and mail them back as soon as you can!
- Participants who cancel more than 4 weeks before the start of the course are liable to pay 15% of the full course fee, unless the Summer School in question decides otherwise.
- Participants who cancel within 4 weeks before the start of the course are liable to pay the full course fee, unless the Summer School in question decides otherwise.
- Participants who withdraw during the course are liable to pay the full course fee, unless the Summer School in question decides otherwise.
|Last modified:||20 May 2019 10.02 a.m.|