Application Deadline PNU Summer School Session A: 20 June - 21 July
|Waar:||Pusan National University, Korea|
The PNU Summer School provides international students with an enriched cultural and educational experience through participation in five-week program (Session A) or three-week program (Session B). Each session consists of academic courses covering diverse subjects taught in English, as well as a variety of extracurricular activities including field trips.
Session A June 20 (Tue.) – July 21 (Fri.)
Session A offers five-week intensive courses on academic subjects, Korean language and also includes fun cultural activities. Lectures are three hours daily from Monday through Thursday with a cultural activity on Friday. These courses are opened to PNU students as well, so students will take class along with Korean, and other foreign students at PNU. Courses each carry three credits, and participants can choose up to two of them. Official transcripts are issued to students who complete the courses. Courses are graded from A+ to F. Students wishing to transfer credits need to obtain pre-approval from their home universities. Courses may be added to the list below or cancelled due to insufficient enrollment.
- Modern Korean Film and Cinematic Music
- Understanding Korean Culture
- Overview of the Mythology and Traditional Arts of Korea
- K-pop: Contemporary Korea through Music
- Understanding International Development Cooperation
- Current Issues in International Relations
- Security in East Asia
- Introduction to Entrepreneurial Thinking
- Disciplining Commerce: Concepts and Dynamics of Business Law
- Genomics, Bioengineering and Human
- Korean Language Class (Basic)
- Korean Language Class (Intermediate)
- Learning Korean Language through songs
Those interested in attending one of the Pusan National University Summerschools in 2017 in Busan, Korea, please contact CEASG for scholarship information (email@example.com).