At Computational Linguistics, we are often in the news. We list the most recent news here.
- Special event: An Evening with ChatGPT
- Large DVHN interview about ChatGPT (Malvina, Johan, Tommaso, Wietse)
- Minnema et al. win AACL best paper award
- Federico Pianzola wins ERC Starting Grant
- Interview Malvina Nissim with RUG magazine
- Spraaklab Mobile Laboratory at Noorderzon 2021
- Large NWA-ORC research grant awarded to Arianna Bisazza
- Hessel Haagsma passed his defence
- Post-editese is real, Antonio Toral finds
- Gregory and Martijn present at Lowlands Science
- Martijn Wieling conducting experiments at Lowlands Science
- Dieke Oele is now a PhD!
- Slator article about the research of Antonio Toral
- Johannes Bjerva successfully defended PhD thesis
- Martijn Wieling presents his research in a comic strip
- TEDx talk by Malvina Nissim
- Malvina Nissim elected lecturer of the year!
- Alfa Informatica 30 years
Every week we also organize a public reading group where we discuss our research. If you are interesed in our work you can just step by!
|Last modified:||25 January 2023 10.27 a.m.|