Summer Reading from The Religion Factor – Our Top Ten from 2012-2013
|Date:||29 July 2013|
The Religion Factor will be taking a break over the Northern summer and we’ll be back in early September with lots more on the intriguing ways religion intersects with politics and public life from all over the world. In the meantime, we thought we’d leave you with our top ten most popular articles from the last year to catch up on over the summer break:
- Polarization of the anti-Islam film debate: Undoing the Arab Spring
- Be Welcome: Lessons in Hospitality from Les Miserables
- Religious Humanitarianism in a Neoliberal Age
- Religion and Gay Marriage Opposition in France
- Over de secularisering van het alledaagse en sacralisering van de politiek
- God Bless America: US Civil Religion and the President as Prophet, Priest and Martyr of the Nation
- Religious Authority and Social Media – Old Wine in New Bags?
- Saving Lives, but which ones? Life, belonging and postsecular possibilities in contemporary asylum politics
- Bij gratie Gods: zal onze nieuwe Koning straks regeren met goddelijke zegen?
- The Passion: Encroaching religion, cultural heritage or signs of postsecularism?
Thanks so much for following us and reading our posts. See you again soon.
The Religion Factor Team