Ancient World Seminar
The Ancient World Seminar offers an opportunity for students and staff from all Groningen faculties and departments with an interest in the Ancient World (e.g. Classics, Ancient History, Philosophy, Theology, Archaeology, Law) to meet and discuss their research. The Ancient World Seminar gathers monthly during term time and invites early stage as well as advanced scholars: not only from the University of Groningen and other universities in the Netherlands, but also from abroad. Papers are given on a broad variety of subjects and from a wide range of disciplines and perspectives.
Faculty of Theology and Religious Studies, Oude Boteringestraat 38
16.15-17.30 (drinks afterwards)
The Ancient World Seminar is organised by PhD and (under)graduate students from the different departments:
- Ayhan Aksu (PhD candidate Theology and Religious Studies)
- Nicolò Bettegazzi (PhD candidate Greek and Latin Languages and Cultures)
- Hylke de Boer (Bachelor Greek and Latin Languages and Culture, Bachelor Philosophy)
- Tom Britton (PhD candidate Ancient History)
- Fleur Dijkstra (Research Master Archaeology)
- Ruwan van der Iest (PhD candidate Theology and Religious Studies)
- Adam Wiznura (PhD candidate Ancient History)
- Rian Lenting (Research Master Archaeology)
- Marcello de Vos (Research Master Archaeology)
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
|Last modified:||07 November 2019 5.32 p.m.|