Skip to ContentSkip to Navigation
ResearchArctic CentreEducationMinor


Students from the University of Groningen can register via Progress WWW.

Students at other institutions of higher education can enrol in a subsidiary course at the University of Groningen.

The minor is also open for non-registered students, via the so called open modules.

If you have any questions, please contact the secretariat of the Arctic Centre.

Last modified:26 February 2019 2.03 p.m.
printView this page in: Nederlands