Dutch representatives Polar organisations
An overview of Dutch contactpersons in (inter)national polar gremia.
IASC working Groups:
- Atmoshpere: Peter van Veldhoven (KNMI)
- Cryosphere: Carleen Tijm-Reijmer (IMAU)
- Marine: Anita Buma (RUG)
- Social and Human: Peter Jordan (Arctic Centre)
- Terrestrial: Rien Aerts (VU)
Arctic Council working groups:
- Arctic Monitoring and Assessment Program (AMAP): Frits Steenhuisen (Arctic Centre)
- Conservation of Arctic Flora and Fauna (CAFF): Maarten Loonen (Arctic Centre)
- Sustainable Development Working Group (SDWG): Sean Desjardins (Arctic Centre)
Dutch national committee of the Association of Polar Early Career scientists (APECS): Linde van Bets (WING), Rúna Magnússon (WUR) and Esther Kokmeijer.
|Last modified:||01 October 2018 3.57 p.m.|