Call for papers
The conference will consist of plenary and parallel session presentations. We particularly encourage abstracts relating to the following themes:
- Blockchain and social impact (immigration, citizenship, social welfare, and human rights);
- Blockchain, initial coin offerings, bitcoin, and financial regulation;
- Blockchain, privacy, and public health;
- Blockchain, land registers, and urban planning;
- Blockchain and democracy (elections, citizen participation, openness, and e-citizenship);
- Blockchain, smart contracts, public procurement.
- Blockchain governance and nudging.
Abstracts (max. 500 words) can be submitted to email@example.com firstname.lastname@example.org by no later than April 5, 2018. Upon review of the submissions, the Program Committee will notify the authors by April 30, 2018. Final papers should be submitted by October 26, 2018. A selection of academic papers will be considered for publication.Speakers are responsible for their travel and accommodation costs.
|Laatst gewijzigd:||21 februari 2018 16:30|