Aletta Research Meet-up
|When:||Tu 06-11-2018 09:00 - 16:00|
|Where:||University of Groningen, Zernike Campus, Plaza and lecture rooms of the Duisenberg building|
On 6 November 2018, at the Zernike Campus, the researchers and professionals interested in Public Health will meet again to focus on two facets of public health: Health Inequality and Life Course Perspectives in Public Health Research. Your are welcome to join the keynote lectures and seminars to expand your scientific knowledge on these subjects, or expand your network in the thematic workshops.
Topics: Health Inequality and Life Course Perspectives in Public Health Research
- Scott Burris: The New Public Health Law: a transdisciplinary approach
- Ute Bültmann: Work in Life - work and health from a life course perspective
For more information, programme and registration, see the Aletta web pages.
Join Aletta's healthy movement!
- Deepen your knowledge in health inequality and work & health
- Make your choice of morning and afternoon workshops or seminars
- Connect with professionals and researchers from other fields
- Discover new directions for future multidisciplinary collaborations
- Make the connection between research and policy