Short Biography Prof.Dr. Mathijs ten Wolde
Mathijs ten Wolde is a full professor of private law, private international law and international transport law. He teaching and performs research in the field of private international law and international transport law and supervises a research group (Ulrik Huber Institute for Private International Law) in the field of comparative private law, private international law and international transport law. He also teaches and performs research in cooperation with foreign universities in Europe, the USA, Indonesia and China. He is a visiting professor at European universities and universities in Indonesia and China. In Amsterdam he practises law in cross border cases.
Mathijs ten Wolde is:
- Member of the International Academy of Comparative Law
- International Union of Civil Law Notaries (UINL)
- Representative UINL at theHague Conference
- Commission Foreign Affairs of the Royal Dutch Notaries Organisation
- Vice-president Dutch Private International Law Commission, T.M.C. Asser Institute, The Hague
- Member of the Advisory Board of Wuhan University Institute of International Law.
|Last modified:||13 November 2015 12.10 p.m.|