Lunch meeting with discussion on current issues: Shell court decision
|When:||We 23-06-2021 12:00 - 13:00|
The Groningen Centre for Law and Governance (GCLG) introduces a new faculty wide lunch meeting, to provide an opportunity for discussion on current issues.
The first (online) meeting is about:
- the Shell court decision of May 26
and takes place on:
- Wednesday June 23, from 12:00 to 13:00
with the following speakers:
- Marcel Brus , Professor of Public International Law
- Björn Hoops , Chair of Private Law and Sustainability
- Gerrit van der Veen, Professor of Environmental Law
They will briefly discuss the content of the case and highlight the different perspectives. Afterwards, a discussion takes place with the faculty scientific staff, with Frans Nelissen (Director of Research and Professor of International Environmental Law) acting as moderator.
All interested colleagues are invited to register via n.kleinenberg-scheurer rug.nl.The meeting will be both in English and in Dutch, also depending on the registrations.