Aletta Jacobs Foundation
‘Taking the next step in the North’
A round table discussion with representatives of organizations and companies who have taken the step to promote more diversity, partly due to the manifesto of the Aletta Jacobs Foundation Northern Netherlands.
In addition, we want to provide insight into diversity in the North of the Netherlands.
- How is the Northern Netherlands different from the rest of the country? And why so?
- What does promoting diversity / inclusiveness bring to your organization?
- What do you need to make the promotion of diversity / inclusion a success?
- When will we achieve real results?
- FNV - boardmember Ina von Pickardz - deals with the position of (older) Groningen women on the labor market (specifically: women's vocational school)
- Municipality of Groningen - alderman Glimina Chakor - how does the municipality want to continue with its inclusive agenda?
- Gasterra - director Annie Krist - a woman at the top, how do you like that?
- Beljon Westerterp – Willem Hein –
- Andreas Blühm, director Groninger Museum
Jorien Bakker, board member Aletta Jacobs Foundation Northern Netherlands
|Last modified:||06 June 2019 3.57 p.m.|