Including: Melissa Ernstberger
- Study/profession: Human Geography & Spatial Planning
- Age: 19
- The University of Groningen in two words: Oh la-la
- To me, inclusivity is: Accepting and accommodating people of all backgrounds as well as accepting the changes that come as a result of this new mix of people; here, you can especially see it with internationalization as the University accepts more and more internationals.
Including: Marta Konopinska
- Study/profession: Human Geography and Urban and Regional Planning
- Age: 19
- The University of Groningen in two words: Impressively intensive (both socially and academically)
- My affinity with the UG: Being a student in Groningen, and all my friends from the UG (I haven't lived here long enough to say anything more)
- To me, inclusivity is: Being equal within a diversity of people; everyone should feel free and welcome.
Photos: Floor Fortunati
|Last modified:||06 May 2019 11.15 a.m.|