Check your research data
If you log on to Pure for the first time, please check your research data already in Pure with these five steps:
- Does your research data have any omissions?
- Do you see any research data that is not yours?
- Are there any duplicates in your research data?
- Does your research data have an incorrect publication type?
Are there incorrect citations of publications?
Does your research data have any omissions?
Please add any research output that is missing.
Note: if you miss a lot (e.g. more than 25) publications, please contact the Pure maintenance team via firstname.lastname@example.org.
2. Do you see any research content (output, activities, prizes or press/media) that is not yours?
Please report any research output that appears in your Pure profile but is not yours by disclaiming the research content.
3. Are there any duplicates in your research content?
Please report any duplicate research output by disclaiming the duplicate research content.
4. Does your research content have an incorrect publication type?
If the publication on your profile page is displayed incorrectly, for example as a letter while it should be a journal article, please change the publication type .
5. Are there incorrect citations of publications?
The citations of publications are retrieved from Web of Science. Please check what might be the reason that the citation score of your article differs from your expectations, so you can correct it appropriately:
- There might be an error in Web of Science. If this is the case you should report it to Web of Science. After the error has been corrected in Web of Science you will see the correct citiation of your publication in Pure after a while.
- The citations are retrieved from Web of Science weekly on Sunday. If a citation has appeared recently it can take a while but never longer than a week before the citation appears in Pure.
- Citation counting is a bit stricter in Web of Science than in for example Google Scholar.
- If you did not import the publication from Web of Science there is no connection between Web of Science and the publication. Because of this the citations of the article can also not be retrieved. For this reason we urge you to import from Web of Science as much as possible.
|Last modified:||03 August 2017 11.58 a.m.|