Check your personal information
Make sure that your personal information in Pure is up-to-date:
Click your p-number at the top right corner of Pure → Edit profile
In the pop-up window, check the following fields:
- First name & Last name; if these are not correct, you can change them via the Do it Yourself tab in My University. Any changes will be effective in Pure the next day.
- Name variant; you can add multiple name variants to Pure for optimal search results and presentation.
- Title; if this is not correct, you can change it via the Do it Yourself tab in My University. The change will be effective in Pure the next day.
- ID; next to your employee ID it is possible to add other ID's to your profile in Pure such as a Scopus author ID.
- ORCID; if you don't have an ORCID iD yet, please register and add your ORCID iD to pure.
- Profile information; here you can add your 'Research interests' which will be shown in the overview section of your personal research page.
After changing any field(s), don't forget to save the changes to your Pure profile.
Note: please don't add profile photos or links, as these won't be shown anywhere.
|Last modified:||03 August 2017 11.58 a.m.|