How to add activities, prizes, press/media and datasets
You can add your research content to Pure manually, by filling a template using the available submission templates. This is how to do so:
- Log on to Pure and click the green ‘Add new’ button on the right hand side of the page
- Click ‘Activity’, ‘Prize’, ‘Press/Media’ or ‘Dataset’ on the left side menu bar
- Choose a template type from the middle of the page
- Then hover over the template you want to use (on the right side of the page) and click ‘Choose’
Fill in as much information on the ‘Metadata’ as possible
- Items marked with a red asterisk must be completed
- Help is available by pressing the information at the top of each section
- Do not forget to click ‘Save’ to save all changes
- For Press/Media there is also a manual available with more information about how to fill the press/media submission template.
- For adding (metadata of) a Dataset there is also a manual available with more information about how to fill the dataset template.
For more information about where to add the different typtes of activite, prizes and press/media, please have a look in the general submission guide .
|Laatst gewijzigd:||28 november 2017 11:38|