Tools and services
Bibliometric Analysis & Benchmarking
Research Impact Services can conduct bibliometric analysis at different levels (individual, institutional, national and international), as well as provide support, training and peer-review for your analysis.
Some questions that we can help answer are:
- What are our research strengths?
- What are our peers at other universities doing?
- How do we compare to the national benchmarks?
- Are we studying cutting-edge topics?
- Is our work cited enough?
- Are we collaborating effectively?
- Are we publishing in the right journal?
Online research impact tools
We use several tools to conduct analysis, and these are available to you too. Don’t hesitate to contact us for support with access and use!
Societal impact tools
We are continually developing services to help researchers and research groups analyze and demonstrate societal impact and relevance of research over time, both in annual reporting and in SEP-evaluations.
As part of this effort, the UG Library has obtained a license to Altmetric.com as from November 2018. Altmetric allows users to track the attention that research gets outside of academic publications, including mentions in the press, blogs, policy documents, patents, on social media, Mendeley and other sources.
|Last modified:||06 September 2019 2.58 p.m.|