Workshop: Redesign, enrich and transform your course with open educational resources
|When:||Th 16-06-2022 10:00 - 12:30|
|Where:||Room 5415.0013 in the Mercator Building (Zernike Campus, Faculty of Spatial Sciences)|
Would you like to try new and interesting things in your teaching? Do you need some inspiration, practical tools and support with redesigning your courses, making them more open and up-to-date?
On 16 June 2022, information specialists from the University of Groningen Library and didactic experts from Education Support & Innovation will host a workshop focused on helping you redesign and enrich your course (in whole or in part) with open materials.
During this workshop, we will work alongside you and provide:
- Didactic advice
- Expertise in the area of open education and copyright
- Tips for finding high-quality open educational resources
- Help with exploring all the cool things that can be done with reusable and open materials
- Course redesign tools
- Platform for discussions
Your participation won’t just benefit your own course and development – you will also help us better understand your needs, so we can work on developing new services and infrastructure to make your teaching life easier.
- After completing this workshop, you will be able to:
- Understand how to use OER, basics of the copyright and open licenses
- Search strategically for and evaluate OER most relevant to your subject area
- Design appropriate teaching and learning activities using OER
University teachers, PhD students with teaching responsibilities, education specialists
For any other inquiries or questions regarding the workshop, please feel free to contact the OER support team at oer-library rug.nl.