Reserving a study place in the UB City Centre
Students can reserve a study place for a maximum of 20 hours per week:
- Mondays to Sundays
- 8.30 am - 10 pm
Couldn't find a study place in the UB? See alternative study places
- You can reserve a specific study place.
- You can reserve a maximum of 20 hours per week, from Monday to Sunday.
- You don’t have to leave the building during your reserved study slot.
- Scroll through the list to choose which seat you would like to reserve.
- On the floorplan you can see in which areas the seats are located.
- Click to set the start time, then choose the end time from the pull-down menu below the chart.
Once you have made your reservation, you will receive a confirmation email.
Please note: Your reservation is only valid with this confirmation.
You are required to wear a face mask when moving from place to place inside the UB City Centre or when standing in queues outside the building.
- Upon entering the UB City Centre, you must disinfect your hands with the disinfection gel present.
- Please report to the desk and present your student card.
You will be asked questions concerning your health, according to the guidelines, and you will receive further instructions.
- Then walk the indicated route to your floor; present your student card at the access gates.
Remember to keep 1,5 m distance at all times. Sticking to the rules set by the RIVM, GGD and local government means we can keep the library open.
- When you arrive at your study place, check yourself in: scan the QR code on your table and enter the code from your confirmation email. Please note: If you haven't checked in 30 minutes after the start time, your reservation will automatically expire.
- Printing in the UB is only allowed if you have made a specific reservation for printing.
Please note that seating in the coffee corners and on the roof terraces remains unavailable/inaccessible.
For the time being, you may bring water/tea/coffee to the reading rooms. Please dispose of your trash properly.
We look forward to seeing you soon at the UB!
|Last modified:||24 November 2020 11.02 a.m.|