UB City Centre reopening in phases; study places available
From 17 October until 6 November 2020 the UB City Centre is only accessible for students and staff of the University of Groningen.
As of 1 October we started a pilot with a more flexible way of reserving study places.
Students can reserve a study place at the UB City Centre for a maximum of four shifts per week:
- Mondays to Sundays
- 8.30 am -12.30 pm
- 1.00 pm - 5.30 pm
- 6.00 pm - 10 pm
- From 1 September on, you can reserve a study place Monday to Sunday.
- Time slots are available: 8.30 am -12.30 pm; 1.00 pm - 5.30 pm; 6 pm - 10 pm.
- Please leave the building inbetween the slots.
Once you have made your reservation, you will receive a confirmation email.
Please note: Your reservation is only valid with this confirmation.
You are required to wear a face mask when moving from place to place inside the UB City Centre or when standing in queues outside the building.
- Upon entering the UB City Centre, you must disinfect your hands with the disinfection gel present.
- Please report to the desk and present your student card.
You will be asked questions concerning your health, according to the guidelines, and you will receive further instructions.
- Then walk the indicated route to your study area; present your student card at the access gates.
Remember to keep 1,5 m distance at all times. Sticking to the rules set by the RIVM, GGD and local government means we can keep the library open.
- Printing in the UB is only allowed if you have made a specific reservation for printing.
Please note that seating in the coffee corners and on the roof terraces remains unavailable/inaccessible.
For the time being, you may bring water/tea/coffee to the reading rooms. Please dispose of your trash properly.
- At the end of a shift will be notified to leave the building; please take your belongings with you.
We look forward to seeing you soon at the UB!
|Last modified:||23 October 2020 5.14 p.m.|