UB City Centre reopening in phases; study places available
From Monday 29 June, the UB City Centre will reopen in phases. UG students can reserve a study place for two half-day periods per week:
- Mondays to Fridays
- 8.30 am -12.30 pm
- or 1.30 pm - 5.30 pm
In this first week the first floor will be available for a limited number of students. In the following weeks more and more study places and floors will be released; always depending on internal evaluation and further decision making.
At the same time we extend the times for picking up books:
- from 29 June, the self-service will be open from 9 am - 12 pm (noon) and from 1 pm -5 pm.
- From Monday to Friday you can reserve 2 half-day periods.
- Time slots are available: 8.30 am -12.30 pm and 1.30 pm - 5.30 pm.
- Please leave the building between 12.30 pm and 1.30 pm so that the study areas can be cleaned.
Once you have made your reservation, you will receive a confirmation email.
Please note: Your reservation is only valid with this confirmation.
- Upon entering the UB City Centre, you must disinfect your hands with the disinfection gel present.
- Please report to the reception desk and present your student card.
You will be asked questions concerning your health, according to the guidelines, and you will receive further instructions.
- Then walk the indicated route to your study area; present your student card at the access gates.
- The PC workstations in the UB City Centre are not available.
- Printing in the UB is only allowed if you have made a specific reservation for printing.
- You may bring a bottle of water.
- The coffee corners and roof terraces remain closed for now.
- At the end of a half-day period you will be notified to leave the building; please take your belongings with you.
We look forward to seeing you soon at the UB!
You can reserve a study place for two half-day periods per week.
|From 29 June||1st floor||First pilot period|
|From 1 July||1st and 2nd floor||May be subject to change|
|From 6 July||1st, 2nd and 3rd floor||May be subject to change|
|Last modified:||30 June 2020 2.14 p.m.|