During your stay
Erasmus+ documents should be provided by your home university. Generally the required documents will be:
- Learning Agreement/Before Mobility Form
- Changes Form/During Mobility Form
- After Mobility Form
The forms can be signed for you at the Mobility Office Desk.
Exam periods and exam registration
On the website of the Office for Student Affairs you can find more information about the exam periods and exam registration.
You can contact the study adviser for exchange students if you:
- need advice on what courses to take inside or outside the faculty of Arts
- encounter problems related to studying here
- need advice on personal problems that affect your study
The study adviser for exchange students is Joyce Gelling. You can email her on email@example.com and/or make appointment with her on You Can Book Me
For practical matters, application procedures, housing and visa, you can contact the exchange coordinator for incoming exchange students at the Faculty of Arts.
|Laatst gewijzigd:||10 september 2018 09:41|