Skip to ContentSkip to Navigation
Over onsFaculteit der LetterenOrganisatieDiensten en voorzieningenMobility OfficeIncomingExchange students

During your stay

Faculty of Arts

Erasmus+ documents

Erasmus+ documents should be provided by your home university. Generally the required documents will be:

- Learning Agreement/Before Mobility Form
- Changes Form/During Mobility Form
- After Mobility Form

The forms can be signed for you at the Mobility Office Desk.

Exam periods and exam registration

On the website of the Office for Student Affairs you can find more information about the exam periods and exam registration.

Joyce Gelling
Joyce Gelling


You can contact the study adviser for exchange students if you:

  • need advice on what courses to take inside or outside the faculty of Arts
  • encounter problems related to studying here
  • need advice on personal problems that affect your study

The study adviser for exchange students is Joyce Gelling. You can email her on and/or make appointment with her on You Can Book Me

For practical matters, application procedures, housing and visa, you can contact the exchange coordinator for incoming exchange students at the Faculty of Arts.
Last modified:03 January 2019 4.02 p.m.