The Faculty Board (FB) is responsible for the management and administration of the Faculty, and for the supervision of the quality of the teaching and research. The FB also draws up the budgets and allocates the staff.
The Faculty Board has three members, appointed by the Board of the University:
- Chair (Dean, Faculty Board Member for Research; appointed for 4 years)
- Member (Managing Director of the Faculty; appointed for 5 years)
- Member (Vice Dean, Faculty Board Member for Education; appointed for 3 years)
- Advisory student member (appointed for 1 year)
The meetings of the Faculty Board are not public. After each meeting, the Faculty Board sends an overview of the topics discussed and decisions taken to the Faculty Council, the Director of the Institute of Educationand the directors of the research institutes for their information, unless the interests of the University or of the involved persons preclude this.
Current Faculty Board
- Prof. G.C. Wakker (Dean, Faculty Board Member for Research, PR & Information and Library Matters)
- Dr R. Jonkers (Vice Dean, Faculty Board Member for Education, Computing and Internationalization)
- Drs W. Heinen (Managing Director of the Faculty, Faculty Board Member for Privacy)
- R.H. Tjepkema (Student advisory member)
Secretary: M.C. Schunselaar, MA
To make an appointment with (a member of) the Faculty Board please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
|Last modified:||14 January 2019 09.37 a.m.|