On Friday March 29, the Faculty of Arts will host the Master’s Event, a day centered on helping you find the perfect master’s programme. Inbetween the information sessions about the master’s programmes, you will have the opportunity to meet & greet our master’s ambassadors, lecturers, and study advisors, and visit our Information Fair where you can get a CV check, go on a Faculty Tour, or get more knowledge on the Honour’s College.
(Registration open as of March 1)
- 14.00-14.45 Master Information Session 1
- 14.45-15.30 Meet & Greet + Information Fair (canteen)
- 15.30-16.15 Master Information Session 2
- 16.15-17.00 Meet & Greet + Information Fair (canteen)
- 17.00-17.45 Master Information Session 3
- Do you want to stay up to date on the event? Follow our Facebook event!