Language Centre English Test - Application Procedure
Please read the test information on our website carefully:
- If you have any questions, please e-mail the Testing Unit of the Language Centre: email@example.com.
- Please have a look at our test dates, then fill in the application form for the Language Centre English Test.
You will normally be offered an appointment for a test within a month but during busy periods there will be a waiting list. Therefore, it is important to apply early. If you have already taken the test, you will have to wait for 3 months before you can take it again.
- Payment: You may pay in cash or by debit card (PIN) at Room 0129 (Harmonie building, first floor, wing 1315).
- On the day of the test, please come at least 5 minutes before the starting time. Please bring your passport/identity card. You can go to the room where the test will take place directly. You will receive an e-mail containing information about this location.
- An appointment for a test can be cancelled free of charge up to 2 working days in advance (via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org, not by phone), otherwise you will be charged the test costs for which you will then receive an invoice. Finally, if you have made an appointment, but you do not turn up for it, you will also be required to pay the invoice you will receive.
|Last modified:||15 September 2017 9.20 p.m.|