'I’ve noticed that you can achieve a great deal by being open to differences, by giving yourself and others the space to truly connect with each other, and by looking for similarities.'
- Civic integration coordinator
- Teacher of Dutch for non-native speakers
- Interim Head of the Dutch Section
- Head of the English Section
- Head of the Dutch Section
- Lecturer of Dutch
- Interim Head of the English Section
"Language and cultural knowledge are closely intertwined. Numerous encounters with foreigners have taught me to look at the Netherlands through their eyes, which has often led me to make changes in my approach.”
- Head of the Modern Foreign Languages Section
- Lecturerin Dutch for non-native speakers
- Coordinator Online Dutch
'By learning a language you discover a new culture; in a way, you reinvent yourself. In an intercultural environment, this is a fascinating "growth process".'
- Project Leader & Trainer Intercultural Competence
- Global Nomad (India, Indonesia, and the USA, Burma and Bangladesh, the rest of the time in the Netherlands)
|Last modified:||24 February 2020 11.01 a.m.|