'I’ve noticed that you can achieve a great deal by being open to differences, by giving yourself and others the space to truly connect with each other, and by looking for similarities.'
- Head of the English Section
- Head of the Dutch Section
- Lecturer of Dutch
- Interim Head of the English Section
"Language and cultural knowledge are closely intertwined. Numerous encounters with foreigners have taught me to look at the Netherlands through their eyes, which has often led me to make changes in my approach.”
- Project Leader & Trainer Intercultural Competence
- Global Nomad (India, Indonesia, and the USA, Burma and Bangladesh, the rest of the time in the Netherlands)
- Head of the Modern Foreign Languages Section
- Lecturer of English and Spanish
'Having lived and studied both English and Spanish in the Americas, I am fully aware of the importance of language learning and cultural competency to bridge barriers in today’s global society.'
|Last modified:||20 May 2019 10.48 a.m.|