Please check this webpage regularly, as additional information about the study start week and introduction period will be placed here as well.
Mind you: start-up information about the Dutch master programmes can be found at: www.rug.nl/gmw/start-up-info/soc/master.....
Study start week/introduction
- Faculty welcoming with brunch for new master students who did not do their Bachelor's at the University of Groningen, on Thursday 31 January at 10 am in the Snijderszaal. Invitation for this will follow in January via e-mail.
- You are expected to be aware of the general information, information about your study program, courses and the rules and guidelines. This information can be found at student.portal.rug.nl/infonet/studenten/gmw/studyinfo .
- BSS startguide 2018-2019. Important information for the first weeks at the faculty.
- On www.rug.nl/gmw/start-up-info/handige-tips you can find additional video tutorials for several programmes you will have to use e.g. to enroll for courses!
- Academic year calendar 2018-2019 (overview of teaching periods, exam weeks and vacations).
- Welcoming for new international students
- Moving to Groningen: information for incoming international students
- Things to arrange before you arrive in Groningen
- Financial Matters
- Health services
- Things to arrange after your arrival in Groningen
- Prepare for your studies
- University Library
- Groningen life
- Questions about (de-)registration, studielink, student card, change of address, tuition fee, etc.: www.rug.nl/insandouts.
- Map and route description to the Academic Building.
- Virtual tour through the Academic Building
- Overview of all university buildings
|Last modified:||13 December 2018 11.48 a.m.|