Please check this webpage regularly, as additional information about the study start week and introduction period 2019-2020 will be placed here as well.
Mind you: start-up information about the Dutch master programmes can be found at: www.rug.nl/gmw/start-up-info/soc/master.....
Study start week/introduction
- Faculty welcoming with brunch for new master students who did not do their Bachelor's at the University of Groningen.
- You are expected to be aware of the general information, information about your study program, courses and the rules and guidelines. This information can be found at student.portal.rug.nl/infonet/studenten/gmw/studyinfo .
- On www.rug.nl/gmw/start-up-info/handige-tips you can find additional video tutorials for several programmes you will have to use e.g. to enroll for courses!
- Academic year calendar 2019-2020 (overview of teaching periods, exam weeks and vacations).
- Welcoming for new international students
- Study in Groningen: student life, pre-departure guid, arrival guide, etc.
- Financial Matters: living expenses
- Living in the Netherlands: Health services, Dutch language, transport
- Groningen life: discover your student city
- Get going in Groningen
- Questions about (de-)registration, studielink, student card, change of address, tuition fee, etc.: www.rug.nl/insandouts.
- Overview of all university buildings
|Last modified:||02 May 2019 12.49 p.m.|