The founding group and the board of the virtual community consist of a range of researchers that are internationally recognised for their significant contributions to this area of research:
- John Thøgersen, Aarhus University, School of Business and Social Sciences (chairman of the board)
- Anders Biel, University of Gothenburg. See interview here.
- Mario Teisl, University of Maine. See interview here.
- Linda Steg, University of Groningen. See interview here.
- Lucia Reisch, Copenhagen Business School. See interview here.
- Ulf Schrader, Technical University of Berlin. See interview here.
- Paul Stern, NAS, Washington DC
- Tim Jackson, University of Surrey
- Bas Verplanken, University of Bath
- Ellen Matthies, Otto-von-Guericke-University Magdeburg
- Satoshi Fujii, Kyoto University
The virtual community is open for anyone with an interest in this area.
|Laatst gewijzigd:||27 juni 2016 13:34|