Public support for gas production in the province of Groningen, The Netherlands
This project aims to examine people’s opinion about gas production in the province of Groningen, including perceptions and evaluations of risks and benefits of gas production, and trust in gas production companies and local and national governments.
This project is part of project "Acceptability of policy, technology and system changes".
Researchers and partners
Behavioural and Social Sciences, Psychology
- Goda Perlaviciuate, Social Psychology
- Elisabeth Hoekstra, Social Psychology
- Linda Steg, Social Psychology
Courses connected to this project
- Master Environmental Psychology
- Perlaviciute, G., & Steg, L. (2015). The influence of values on evaluations of energy alternatives. Renewable Energy, 77, 259-267.
- Perlaviciute, G., & Steg, L. (2014). Contextual and psychological factors shaping evaluations and acceptability of energy alternatives: Integrated review and research agenda. Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, 35, 361-381.
Successful grant proposals and other achievements
- Topsector Energy
University's focus areas
- Sustainable Society
|Last modified:||29 March 2021 10.17 a.m.|