Relational Essence and Cultural Embeddedness
Researchers and partners
University of Groningen, outside of Behavioural and Socials Sciences
- F.L. (Frederik) Wermser (Business School)
Partners outside of the University of Groningen
- Eric Shuman (IDC Herzliya), Greg Boese (Simon Fraser University)
Courses connected to this project
- Master/ReMa: Cultural Psychology
Selection of BA and MA student projects
- anything about relationality and cultural embeddedness
- Van Zomeren, M. (2016). From self to social relationships: An essentially relational perspective on human motivation. Cambridge, UK: Cambridge University Press.
- Van Zomeren, M. & Dovidio, J. F. (Eds., forthcoming). The Oxford Handbook of Human Essence. Forthcoming at Oxford University Press.
- Van Zomeren, M., Susilani, N., & Berend, S. (2016). A Relational Basis for Coping with Low Group Status: Explaining a Null Relationship between Group Identification and Collective Action among Indonesian Ethnic Minority Group Members. Journal of Social and Political Psychology, 4
Successful grant proposals and other achievements
- Upcoming special issue: Van Zomeren, M. & Louis, W. (2017). Culture and collective action. Special Issue of Group Processes and Intergroup Relations.
University's focus areas
- Healthy Ageing
- Sustainable Society
|Last modified:||09 August 2021 1.45 p.m.|