What are the advantages of Ed-Xchange?
The main advantages of going on international exchange through Ed-Xchange are
- The exchange-programmes are selected to enrich your study of education
- The network is aimed at preventing study delays, for example by enabling resits of host university exams at the home university where needed
- Students exchange collectively in small groups and are well-supported
- The prior agreements on courses take the hassle and uncertainties out of preparations and planning
- In all but unusual cases it is straightforward to set up learning contracts and travel
- Ed-Xchange is supported by Erasmus bursaries to help you make ends meet during your stay abroad
- You don’t need to register and don’t pay tuition fees at your host institution.
- The course credits you collect abroad are easily transferred to your home institution
|Last modified:||11 June 2013 09.54 a.m.|