Symposium Early Childhood (0-7 years) in Research and Practice
|Wanneer:||di 04-04-2017 13:00 - 17:00|
|Waar:||University Ambulatory Groningen|
13:15 Thematic sessions and discussion (parallel, choose one)
1. Relationships between developmental domains in Early Childhood
- Motor skills and executive functions in early childhood: overlapping constructs? Gerda van der Veer, MSc.
- Predicting long-term retention of a unique event in preschoolers, Dr. Ineke Wessel
- Scaffolding communication and language of young children with congenital deafblindness, Dr. Saskia Damen
- Classroom quality and the development of language and executive functioning, Annegien Langeloo, MSc.
2. Assessment in Early Childhood
- Defining stability and its role in early childhood assessment, Niek Frans, MSc.
- Assessing mathematical ability in kindergarten, Dr. Anne van Hoogmoed
- Early detection of atypical language development, Dr. Margreet Luinge
- Motor development of young children with cognitive and motor developmental delays, Gertruud Schalen, MSc.
3. Interventions in Early Childhood
- Video-feedback coaching program for mothers and their young children with autism, Dr. Henderien Steenbeek
- Promoting social participation of kindergarten students with disabilities, Florianne Rademaker, MSc.
- Using EMDR for young children with pre-verbal trauma, Dr. Hinke Boomsma
14:45 Coffee Break
15:15 Hands-on workshops (parallel, choose one)
- 1. Assessment of motor skills and executive functions in Early Childhood
Dr. Suzanne Houwen, Dr. Marja Cantell, Gerda van der Veer, MSc.
- 2. Observational research in Early Childhood: A hands-on practice session
Dr. Marijn van Dijk, Dr. Steffie van der Steen, Lisette de Jonge-Hoekstra, MSc.
- 3. Supporting families with young children: practical examples from Rotterdam
Arianne Abbring, lecturer
Before Tuesday March 28, via firstname.lastname@example.org