Services and Facilities
Human Resources BSS
The HR department of the Faculty of Behavioural and Social Sciences advises and supports the Faculty Board, the directors, managers and individual employees in personnel and organizational issues.
The advice is for:
- staff development and organizational changes;
- the recruitment and selection of new employees;
- absenteeism and reintegration;
The support consists of:
- conducting employment interviews;
- personnel administration, including absenteeism, performance appraisal interviews and career development interviews;
- information about and implementation of conditions of employment, collective agreements, legislation and university and faculty policies, regulations and procedures.
The department is part of the central university Human Resources department that is part of the Office of the University.
For all administrative matters please contact HR-Services (050 363 9191).
|Last modified:||15 May 2019 3.20 p.m.|